- Visitors to the Sustainable Urban Delta website
- Recipients of newsletters and emails sent by Sustainable Urban Delta
- All other persons who contact Sustainable Urban Delta or of whom Sustainable Urban Delta processes personal data
Types of personal data
Personal data provided by you:
- Contact details and other personal data needed to provide our services
- Contact details and other personal data provided during for example events, seminars and information on business cards
- Contact details and other personal data provided through contact forms or other web forms
Personal data obtained through or generated on our website or electronic newsletters:
- IP address
- Your browsing behaviour on the website (including our web applications) such as information on your first visit, previous visit and current visit, the visited pages and the manner in which you navigate on the website
- Whether you open a newsletter or email
Personal data obtained from other sources:
- Social Media
Reasons Sustainable Urban Delta may use your personal data for
- Implementing an agreement related to our services: Your contact details will be requested. Sustainable Urban Delta may also require other personal data to be able to execute the agreement, depending on the actual circumstances.
- Preparing user statistics: The user statistics of the website enables Sustainable Urban Delta to get an idea of the number of visitors, the duration of the visits, what sections of the website are visited and the click-behaviour. These are generic reports without any information about individual persons. Sustainable Urban Delta uses the collected information to improve the website and content on it.
- Stay in touch with our visitors: Your contact details will be recorded in our systems and can be used to send you newsletters, updates, invitations to events and seminars and requested information.
Legal grounds for processing your personal data
- Based on an agreement or for the conclusion of an agreement
- A legal obligation
- Approval, although you will always have the right to withdraw any permission you have given Sustainable Urban Delta upon request
- In relation to a legitimate interest, Sustainable Urban Delta may, for example, use your contact details to invite you to an event.
Sustainable Urban Delta may hire service providers (processors) for the processing of your personal data which solely process your personal data based on our instructions. Sustainable Urban Delta will conclude a data processing agreement with these processors which meets the requirements laid down in the General Data Protection Regulation. Sustainable Urban Delta, for example, works with service providers offering hosting services. Sustainable Urban Delta also hires IT service providers that provide support to the operation of our systems. Sustainable Urban Delta also makes use of third-party services to send newsletters.
Sustainable Urban Delta sometimes needs to share your personal data with third parties, depending on the actual circumstances. There are also legal obligations that requires Sustainable Urban Delta to disclose personal data to third parties.
Your personal data will not be shared with third parties for commercial purposes.
ReCAPTCHA collects personal information from users to make this determination of whether they are human and not a bot to prevent SPAM. The reCAPTCHA algorithm checks to see if there is a Google cookie placed on the computer being used. An additional reCAPTCHA-specific cookie will then be added to the user’s browser allowing a complete snapshot of the user’s browser window at that moment in time.
Information gathered includes:
- All cookies placed by Google over the last 6 months
- How many mouse clicks you’ve made on that screen (or touches on a touch device)
- The CSS information for that page
- The date
- The language your browser is set to
- Any plugins you have installed on the browser
Rights regarding your personal data
You have the right to access, correct and remove your personal data. You can also object to the use of your personal data or request to limit their use. In certain cases, you can request your data and transfer them to another party. If you have any questions, please contact us.
If you have any complaints about how Sustainable Urban Delta handles your personal data, please contact Sustainable Urban Delta. Sustainable Urban Delta would be happy to assist you. If this is not possible, you can always contact the Data Protection Authority through https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/